Sunday, July 24, 2011

good days

Lots of new things are happening.  And I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I just left Mackinac Island for the summer, its kind of bittersweet. I'm going to miss all the people that I have come to love, and the horses as well.  Mackinac was awesome now that I look back on it.  I really was blessed with so many wonderful friendships.  I was blessed with going to a great church, and I was blessed with a great job as well.  Its something I will never forget, a summer I will never, ever forget.
I got home last night, and it feels great.  I went to church this morning and I worked in the nursery and played with some little babies, man I love kids.  After church I came back and took a nap, man did it feel good!  I feel like I have't slept in a long time so it was sooooo nice!  Then I went out to eat with my parents, just the three of us.  And that never happens, so it was really awesome and nice.  I'm home for a whole week, and I'm really pumped about it!  Oh, and this week I'm hanging out with a ton of friends from home, and I couldn't be more excited, I miss them all so stinking much!
Next week I get to go counsel at Spring Hill, and I'm soooo pumped about it!  I miss counseling, so I'm really looking forward to it.
This past week I think I've learned a lot.  I learned that I can do just about anything when I set my mind to it.  I learned that God is going to put people in your life that are going to encourage you, and help you in any way.  I learned that all it takes is a little conversation to help make someones day.
This summer is going by so fast, but its been great,.  Only about a month before I go back to school, and I'm actually pretty excited about it.  I miss all my friends.  I miss living with Mary Beth, and all my other friends.  I even miss eating at Wild Cat kinda.
Well its getting kind of late, and if you know me well you know I need sleep.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment